Team ET simplifies the important Budget items for its readers in a five-part series. We have, however, departed from the usual way glossaries are presented, in alphabetical order, to a flow-type format wherein terms are explained as the reader would encounter them in the budget. Read on...
current account deficit : Occurs when a country's total imports of goods, services and transfers is greater than the country's total export of goods, services and transfers. This situation makes a country a net debtor to the rest of the world. A substantial current account deficit is not necessarily a bad thing for certain countries. Developing counties may run a current account deficit in the short term to increase local productivity and exports in the future.
Monday, February 28, 2011
- ► 2008 (12)
- ► 2009 (28)
- ► 2010 (19)
- Popular Physics by my favourite author - If physic...
- Interesting Webistes
- CHEAP AIRLINES AND BOOKING PORTAL
- Budget Travel tips to South East Asia - Singapore/...
- Honeymoon destinations
- Concept of God in Hinduism / Sanatan Dharma and ot...
- All you want to know about Cancer - in a different...
- Aurangzeb- villain or hero?
- Untold story of Nehru family
- Article by Muslim aethist in Mukto-Mona
- Tahelka - Tarun Tejpal interview - a revealation
- Budget Glossary
- ▼ Feb 2011 (12)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2014 (11)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2017 (10)
- ► 2018 (10)